function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Benjamin Eonta 5Benjamin Eonta 5 

Are trailheads only available in Lightning?

Recently started working on more Trailheads.  Are they only available in Lightning Experience now?  We are still using Classic for our org.
mohit tripathimohit tripathi
Hi Benjamin,

Trailhead is still available for classic, Let me know if you are facing any issue with that.

Thanks
Laura MontgomeryLaura Montgomery
Hi, I am having a similar issue to Benjamin. I would like to do the Admin Beginner course on the Salesforce platform (not Lightning) but when I click on it it says ‘Salesforce has two different desktop user interfaces: Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. This module is designed for Lightning Experience.’ Even though I am selecting the Salesforce Platform product. Does anyone know how I can access a non-Lightning course? Thanks, Laura

Hi Laura,

Are you facing this issue on any particular module or on every module?
It's on the Admin Beginner course. Thanks, Laura
There are 6 modules there, out of these 6, only 2 are for lightning experience.

Can you please show me the screenshot where it is not letting you do that for classic version?
Benjamin Eonta 5Benjamin Eonta 5
I select "Beginner":
Then select "Navigate Setup" module.
All information and screenshots are in Lightning.
Screenshots below
.User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Thanks for your help, initially it looks like it is correct and for the Classic org but when you click on the first subheading (Salesforce Platform Basics – Get started with the Salesforce Platform) I get this message… [cid:image001.png@01D30626.BF2763F0]
Apologies, that didn't send above
Hi Laura,

Do not worry about this, This is not an error message.
Go ahead with the normal learning objective and then  try completing your challange in normal classic org.
You will go through that.

This message is just to inform that this module is available for lightning version as well.

Thanks
Hey Guys,

Are you able to get through this?

Thanks