function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Megan Hooser 7Megan Hooser 7 

Process Automation Super Badge-NRTZWGSQ

I'm on Step 4- Create Sales Process and Validate Opportunities and got this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NRTZWGSQ

I did create a new org and all other steps were fine. Any ideas?
Stevie Burt 7Stevie Burt 7
I keep getting those errors but Im still stuck on Step 1. I think my validation rule is correct but not sure becuase of the error. 

Can you review my validation rule on the lead and see if I am on the correct track? (Sorry I cannot assist you with your error though).

AND( 
    NOT(CONTAINS("AL:AK:AZ:AR:CA:CO:CT:DE:DC:FL:GA:HI:ID:" & 
                "IL:IN:IA:KS:KY:LA:ME:MD:MA:MI:MN:MS:MO:MT:NE:NV:NH:" & 
                "NJ:NM:NY:NC:ND:OH:OK:OR:PA:RI:SC:SD:TN:TX:UT:VT:VA:" & 
                "WA:WV:WI:WY:PR", State)),
    LEN(State) <> 2,
    OR(
       NOT(CONTAINS("US",Country)),
       NOT(CONTAINS("USA",Country)),
       NOT(CONTAINS("United States",Country)),
       NOT(ISBLANK(Country))
       )
     )

I have created my two leads queues:
  1. Assembly System Sales
  2. Rainbow Sales
And a Lead Assignment Rule:
  1. Order 1 - Lead: Lead Source EQUALS Web 
    1. Assign To: Rainbow Sales
  2. Order 2 - (Lead: Lead Source EQUALS Partner Referral) OR (Lead: Lead Source EQUALS Purchased List)
    1. Assign To: Assembly System Sales

I believe that is all that is required for Step 1. Can you assist? 
Apoorv Shukla 8Apoorv Shukla 8
I am also getting the same Error on Step 2

only the ID for me is "YBKFMFRL"

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YBKFMFRL
Apoorv Shukla 8Apoorv Shukla 8
@Steve, what is the error that you are facing..??
@Apoorv I found a few others that were getting those but fixed their validation rule(s) and was able to clear the challenge
See a related discussion:  
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=9060G000000BgK0QAK

Hope that can help. As I have not made it that far yet. Im stuck on Step 1 still!
@Apoorv I was getting the same error as above but with a different ID - but now Im getting:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, State must be 2 Digits and a Valid US State.: []

So i think it is my validation rules - but I updated them and split them out into two (Per Discussion: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=9060G000000BgK0QAK)
And still receiving that error.

Here are my Validation Rules:

1. Country Validation: 
NOT(
    OR(
       Country = "US", 
       Country = "USA", 
       ISBLANK( Country )
        )
     )

2. State Validation
OR( 
   LEN(State) <> 2, 
   NOT(CONTAINS("AL:AK:AZ:AR:CA:CO:CT:DE:DC:FL:GA:HI:ID:" & 
                "IL:IN:IA:KS:KY:LA:ME:MD:MA:MI:MN:MS:MO:MT:NE:NV:NH:" & 
                "NJ:NM:NY:NC:ND:OH:OK:OR:PA:RI:SC:SD:TN:TX:UT:VT:VA:" & 
                "WA:WV:WI:WY:PR", State))
   )

Nevermind - I got passed it - I had to change the Validation Rules from Top of Page to the specific fields. So "Country" for the Country Validation and "State/Province" for the State! Thank You!!!
Megan Hooser 7Megan Hooser 7
Stevie- I oddly had the same issue. Wish that was outlined somewhere
Faiza Naz 10Faiza Naz 10
Check this blog for complete superbadge solution
http://faizanaz90.blogspot.com/2017/08/salesforce-trailhead-process-automation.html