function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony SeivenoAnthony Seiveno 

Work with schema builder

Use Schema Builder to create a custom field for the Property object
DreamHouse brokers often visit properties with their clients. They want to see on the property record where the property is located. Use Schema Builder to add a street address field to the Property object.
Field data type: Text Area
Field label: Street Address
Always require a value in this field in order to save a record: Selected

Result: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The field 'Street_Address__c' either does not exists on the Property__c object or it is not of type textarea.

I have completed all the steps listed but still getting this same result. Any ideas?

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anthony,

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link for reference. Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

TintinTintin
Same error shows up for me too. I have been stuck on this step.
sure 36sure 36
Hi 
I have the same problem ,I have checked it more than 10 times ,its the same error again

Work with schema builder

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The field 'Street_Address__c' either does not exists on the Property__c object or it is not of type textarea.

I have completed all the steps listed but still getting this same result. Any ideas?

please some one help me

Thnaks
Suresh

Sid ali Abid 5Sid ali Abid 5

i had the same problem.
how i fixed it ?
the problem was in the Property name fields it was Proper__c either Property__c 
good luck

Karyn GladstoneKaryn Gladstone
I am also having this problem. How do I continue?
Johnie WaddellJohnie Waddell
I noticed there were no solutions for this issue, which had me stopped for longer than I care to admit.  Like several other modules, the instructions are somewhat unclear.  It explains like you should be adding a new object from the sidebar, this is not correct and does not create a relationship as directed.

From the sidebar, select "Text Area" near the bottom.  Drag and drop this onto the "Property" box in the schema and fill out the fields as instructed.

Should take care of it.
Best luck all!
Anderson da Silva 9Anderson da Silva 9
Hi all, found one solution. Strangely the Property object API's name was wrong. Instead of Property__c, it was named Propertie__c. If you fix the API name it should work.
I hope it helps!
Robin McDavid-RansomRobin McDavid-Ransom
Thank you so much Johnie Waddell. I was stuck and followed your advice and was able to score a badge:-) Just in case anyone is interested I am going to reenter Johnie solution below.

"I noticed there were no solutions for this issue, which had me stopped for longer than I care to admit.  Like several other modules, the instructions are somewhat unclear.  It explains like you should be adding a new object from the sidebar, this is not correct and does not create a relationship as directed.

From the sidebar, select "Text Area" near the bottom.  Drag and drop this onto the "Property" box in the schema and fill out the fields as instructed." 

Harjot Singh 40Harjot Singh 40
Thanks to johnie waddel for the solution.