function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harish Nandipi 9Harish Nandipi 9 

Package: Salesforce Communities Management (for Communities with Chatter)

Tried to install this on Sandbox but failed.

Error Message: The post install script failed.

Any resources?

WDCi NatWDCi Nat
I'm getting the same error.  The Trail that I'm trying to complete is the "Expand Your Reach with Communities -> Community Search Basics
-> Make Better Decisions with Analytics" which asks that you find the app " Spring ’17 Salesforce Community Management Package for Communities with Chatter"

As you can see, I can't find the Spring 17 one (only Summer 17):  No Spring 17 App

And when I try and install it into my Sandbox, I get this error:
Trailhead App Error

So I can't complete the Challenge or Trail.  Can someone help us out here?
WDCi NatWDCi Nat
I'm posting this again as noone has responded yet, and the original post was at the end of July.  Can anyone help?  We've now had the new release and I can now only see the "Winter '18 Salesforce Community Management Package for Communities with Chatter", so definitely not the Spring '17 option, and when I try and download it, I'm getting the error again:

Communities

When I created a brand new DEV org (not via Trailhead Playgrounds) and tried to install it, I got further along, but then got this error message:
Communities

Is anyone able to assist so I can complete the Challenge and Trail?
WDCi NatWDCi Nat
OMG.  Thanks to the StackExhange (https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/195897/help-installing-a-package-for-the-community-search-basics-make-better-decisio/195920#195920) for this answer:

You would need to Enable Salesforce Communities (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_enable.htm&type=0) in your DEV org before installing the package.

Soooo simple, yet so easy to miss - I couldn't see it anywhere on the Trail, so didn't know the step needed to be completed before installing the app.  Thank you to Rahul Sharma