function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Craig Hansen 39Craig Hansen 39 

Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge

I've created the 3 Articles in Lightning Knowledge, in Customer Channel as noted but receive the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the three specified Knowledge articles. Ensure that you have created them."   Suggestions?

3 Knowledge Articles created...yet Error message states can't be found.
dandamudidandamudi
@raig Hansen 39
i also had similar problem , i dont know why, please give your suggestions if you finished challange?
Andrejs VeliksAndrejs Veliks

+1 

I am also stuck in this problem. 

Is any minds ?

Trish Perkins 8Trish Perkins 8
@chrisduarte I'm also running into this issue. The articles are clearly created, as shown in the screenshot above-- mine are identical. I've been through all the steps. I created all this in Classic-- noting on the article says to switch to Lightning, and when I DID switch to Lightning, I couldn't see ANY of this, including how to recreate the steps in the unit. 
Michael Fahey 31Michael Fahey 31
I m havimg the same issue as above and not able to resolve. Anyone have success? 

Mary Cusack 1Mary Cusack 1
Anyone pass this challenge?  what is the answer?
Aaron J. RobbinsAaron J. Robbins
I figured it out...since Article Types are now Record Types in Lightning Knowledge, you'll need to create a Knowledge Record Type called "FAQ".  Oddly enough, to do this..
  1. Switch to Salesforce Classic
  2. Go to Setup and search for Knoweldge Object Setup
  3. Scroll down to the bottom and create a new Record Type
  4. Call it FAQ
  5. Click to Enable for All Profiles
  6. Apply to the Knowledge Layout
  7. Click Save
  8. Now, when you go back to the Sample Console to create an Article, you'll see only the FAQ Record Type.  
  9. Redo the challenge and create the articles using the FAQ Record Type