function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ajay LAjay L 

Automate Your Business Processes Challenge not completed.

Hi,

I am getting this error on Automate Your Business Processes>>Create a Satisfaction Survey
>>Add a Screen for Thanking the Customer

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NUVIHSKP

Everuthing is done as mentioned in the trailhead, but still I am getting this error. any reason?

Regards,
Ajay
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ajay,

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link how trailhead playground works.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478
Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

Ajay LAjay L
No luck Rahul. Any other suggestion?
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ajay,

May I  suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.

OR Another solution would try it in a different browser.

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Ajay LAjay L
Still no luck. Really stuck there. Not sure how to proceed from there.

Regards,
Ajay