function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julia S. DoctoroffJulia S. Doctoroff 

Trailhead Community Search Basics Make Better Decisions with Analytics

I'm working on the challenge and I've installed the appexchange package for Community Management reporting. 

I've added a dashboard component using the report Search Frequency by Term (30 Days) 2.0. I've tried editing the report label to be Top 25 Searches (30 Days) and keeping it as the default title. I've added a dashboard component with Top 25 Searches (30 Days). 

I also tried creating a brand new dev org and starting from scratch. 

With lots of different combinations for what seems like a pretty basic challenge, I keep getting this error. 

User-added image
User-added image
Here the link to the module: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/comm_search_basics/units/comm_search_basics_analytics
Zac MillerZac Miller
I'm having the same error did you ever figure this out Julia?

Hi Zac! I didn't ever figure it out. I'm sorry. Let me know if you have any luck. 
Zac MillerZac Miller
Hey Julia- Quite a silly mistake I had made, hopefully it's the same for you.. I had been thinking all along that by changing the label I was actually changing the title .  Not the case.  There is actually a field called title on the widget itself.  After you've moved the report into your dashboard, you click the wrench to edit the label and max value.  Below where the label is displayed on the dashboard there is an italicized field where it says Edit Title.  Hope this helps!
Zac MillerZac Miller
User-added image
OH that is so silly! Thanks, Zac!