function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony PiaiaAnthony Piaia 

how to setup sites for portals?

We are currently using portals and need to use SAML authentication, i don't know how to set this up so our portal users can login through our SAML authentication.  I've read that sites needs to be setup to work with portals.  Does anyone have any information on how to accomplish this.  Please let me know?

Thanks
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anthony,

Please check with below link on how to setup a Force.Com site. Please check with below link on how to associate your Force.Com site with the portal. Hope this resolves the issue.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Anthony PiaiaAnthony Piaia
Thank you Nagendra,

Would you happen to have an example of what the login pages should contain in order to communicate with the SAML server.  I have setup a site and enable the portal profile for login, but i'm not sure how the homepage or login page needs to contain in order to send out a request to the saml server.  Is there an example Custom login page that can be used in site so it can communicate with the saml for portal users.  Any help would be appreciated.