function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joe Andolina 7Joe Andolina 7 

Energy Audit missing Audit_Notes__c

Hello,
I am working through the "Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Set Up Your Org" trail. I followed all the inscructions, but the validation seems to be failing. The error I am getting is : "Could not find the 'Audit_Notes__c' field on the custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'."
As you can see from the image below, my object does have that custom field. 

Any help would be great,
Joe

User-added imageUser-added image
PalanPalan
can youu please confirm if you have created 
Text Area (Long) -- Audit Notes  -- # Visible Lines: 5
field?
Joe Andolina 7Joe Andolina 7
Prior to filing this bug the field in question was a Text Area which I later edited to a Text Area (Long). All the info is correct, but I feel the editing opration threw the challenge validator off. I removed the field and added it back which fixed my issue.

Thanks
Michael Collins 39Michael Collins 39
I had this same error. I initially created Audit Notes as Text Area (Long) per the instructions, and still got the error. Following Joe's approach, I deleted and recreated the object, and this fixed the problem.
Hon Tho 8Hon Tho 8
Same error here too. Deleting the field worked here. I put the field back with the Schema Builder this time.
sameer pandey 3sameer pandey 3
hey everyone !

checkout this screen shot for solution.
All custom fields are there which are required to make to complete the challenge.User-added image

thanks. 
Yan MejiaYan Mejia
Good afternoon Gus i am stuck on Admin intermidiate the first problem i keep getting this 
User-added image
when you i look at my org i have completed this on the admin Bigginer 
User-added image
Tayyeba AsifTayyeba Asif
Hello! I am Admin Beginner. In setup, your Org Can anyone help me I am getting the same issue. I tried to do it multiple times but don't know how to fix it.