function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lacey Hancher 10Lacey Hancher 10 

Receiving this error when adding a button to a page layout: AOYGYYSC

I'm completing a Hands On Challenge; the challenge is to create a button in the Lightning Experience. 

Here are the instructions:

Add a custom button to a contact
Ursa Major Solar wants to be able to look at their contacts’ internet footprints. Create a custom button so users can do this right from a contact record.
Create a custom button for the Contact object
Label: Google Info
The custom button opens a link to http://google.com?q={!Contact.Name} (where {!Contact.Name} is the current contact's name)
Add the custom button to the Contact Layout page layout

I've created a Detail Page Button called Google_Info, literally copied & pasted the above URL, and added it to the Contact Layout page layout.

I'm getting this error: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AOYGYYSC
Sitarama MurthySitarama Murthy
Hi Lacey,

This error is common in trailhead, the error is from salesforce side. I have faced this error many times.
simple work around is try using New Developer Edition org to test the challenge.

Thanks,
Ram
Lacey Hancher 10Lacey Hancher 10
Thanks! I switched to a different org and it worked well.