function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TanuTanu 

How to fetch a report on account with opportunities details

Hi All,

I want to export the list of all accounts on which we Won any opportunity in past “2 years“ but no opportunity got created in past “3 months”. 

Please help.

Thanks
Tanu
HARSHIL U PARIKHHARSHIL U PARIKH
Hi Tanu,

I would suggest taking following approach.

1) Create Report type named "AccountsWithWonOpp" and Select Parent Obj as Account and Child as Opportunity. Seelct Show me All Accounts who has an Opportunities.

2) Create a report on this report type and Fetch very first Columns as Account Name, Opportunity Name, Opportuntiy Stage Name.

3) Now, set the Opportunity Stage Name as Closed-Won only.

4) Fetch another field named Opportunity Closed Date and set the value as FROM 8/4/2015 to 8/4/2017.

5) Fetch another field named Opportunity Created Date and set the value as CreatedDate Is Less Than 5/4/2017.

6) Now, set the report to Group by Account field. So far your report is a Tabalur Report but once you group by Account field, it becoems Summary Report.

RUN the report.

You got your report with all Accounts who has Closed-Won Opportunities whithIn last 2 years but at the same time there was no opportunity got created within last three months for those accounts.

Tanu, if this answers your question then please mark it as best answer since it will help others who runs under similar issue!