function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RockyDrakeMRockyDrakeM 

change set or ANT | send deleted custome fields

Hello,

I have deleted few fields in sandbox, how can i dilever thm by ant or change set...to say that they are deleted..
thanks for suggestion !
Best Answer chosen by RockyDrakeM
David HalesDavid Hales
Hi Rocky,
go through with this 
From the management settings for the field’s object, go to Fields.
Click Deleted Fields at the bottom of the list of custom fields and relationships. The number in parentheses indicates the total number of deleted custom fields for this object. This link only displays when you have a deleted custom field.

If the above suggestion worked, let us know by marking the answer as "Best Answer" right under the comment which will help the rest of the community should they have a similar issue in the future. 

Thanks & Regards 
David Hales(1044)

All Answers

David HalesDavid Hales
Hi Rocky,
go through with this 
From the management settings for the field’s object, go to Fields.
Click Deleted Fields at the bottom of the list of custom fields and relationships. The number in parentheses indicates the total number of deleted custom fields for this object. This link only displays when you have a deleted custom field.

If the above suggestion worked, let us know by marking the answer as "Best Answer" right under the comment which will help the rest of the community should they have a similar issue in the future. 

Thanks & Regards 
David Hales(1044)
This was selected as the best answer
RockyDrakeMRockyDrakeM
hello,

i dont want to find them, i want to deliver them by change sent to another sandbox, and one they are deployed then the fields will be dleted in destination environment