function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Payal KamblePayal Kamble 

Eclipse error when deploying triggers

Hello,
I am completely new to salesforce and sort of stuck on just trying to update the API versions from sandox to salesforce.
I selected the triggers and tried to deploy to production. the validation fails with the following error:
*** Deployment Log ***
Result: FAILED
Date: August 10, 2017 10:45:07 AM CDT

# Deployed From:
   Project name: sandbox

# Deploy Results:
   File Name:    package.xml
   Full Name:  package.xml
   Action:  UPDATED
   Result:  SUCCESS
   Problem: n/a

File Name:    triggers/ContractTrigger.trigger
   Full Name:  ContractTrigger
   Action:  UPDATED
   Result:  SUCCESS
   Problem: n/a

# Test Results:

Run Failures:
  ActionPlanDetailController.checkGetRelatedObjectName System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.
  ActionPlanObjectTriggerTest.testContractTrigger System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.
  ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestGenerateObjectFeed System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.
  ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestGetRecordOwnerId System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.
  ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestSaveMasiveMethodPart2 System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.
  ContractTrigger Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I appreciate any help or pointers in this direction. I am just trying to update the existing API versions and have not modifying any code.
Thanks in advance.

Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Payal,
Can you tell me before changing api version of classes these classes are working or not. I am asking this because the error pointing that assertion is failed.If you dont understand then you can show me your problem on skype "sonihemant26" This is my skype id.

Thanks
Hemant
virkvirk
Hello,

Can someone please help how can  I write a new post in discussions forum?

Thanks,
Payal KamblePayal Kamble
Hi Hemant, Sorry I missed your post. Thanks for the reply. I have added you on skype, can you please tell me the best time to reach you?

Thank you!
Payal KamblePayal Kamble
Hi virk,
The way I posted was to search for my issue here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums
it will give you some suggestions and show a button to continue to post.
User-added image
Payal KamblePayal Kamble
Hemant,
I was getting the same error when trying to deploy the classes as well.