function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SEMSEM 

[Hiring] Looking forward to hire Salesforce.com Developer

We are looking for a fresh, eager, and passionate Salesforce developer who will work in a team to develop and support Salesforce.com platform for our growing family in Bulgaria. We are flexible when it comes to your location but we prefer to hire Bulgarian developer. This is a project based job, and we are looking for someone with the following skills:

• 3+ years of professional experience in IT
  • Experience as a consultant is also preferred
  • Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems,
  • 1+ year Force.com development experience
  • Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
  • Design, develop, test our new system based on Salesforce.com
  • Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customization
  • General problem-solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices, as needed
  • An understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Command on all the advaned developer concepts. 
  • Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
  • Open to feedback. 
  • Willing to learn new things, technologies with respective to Salesforce.com platform
  • Willing to work in a team
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Hello,
I am intrested in this job. having platform developer I certification with 5 years of experience in salesforce develoement. 

drop a test mail for my updated resume. 

mail : mailto.pkarthikeyan@gmail.com

Thanks
karthik

samrsamr
kotev,  Yes we have the expected skill set , developed & sucessfully implemented solutions for several real time customer bsuiness problems. We could offer Project based or resource model enagement ( remote) at  Bulgaria time zones. Please drop an email to learn more.

sam
samr@expsoltech.com

Anil BharadwajAnil Bharadwaj
Hello Kaloyen,

We are a team of Salesforce developers and will be comfortable to assign developers to asist you remotely.

Please connect with me at anil@daffodilsw.com or Skype anil-daffodil

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thanks,
Anil

Carol Brown 6Carol Brown 6
Hello Kaloyen,

I have gone through your requirement and I think that I will be a good fit for this position.

I have 6 years of experience with Salesforce development.

I have created many complex apex classes and test classes .

I have also created complex visualforce pages.

I m working on creating customere community with custom pages.

I have worked on creating custom PDF's and Excel file for our client.

I have faced many challenges on working with the existing apex code and bulkify it for removing errors.

I can definitely prove my experience you can take the interview on skype call. You can add me on skype at cis.carol

Thanks,
Carol

Nishigandha MoreNishigandha More
Hey there, you can use sourcing platforms like indeed, monster, Entelo Search & discussion forums like meetup.com to collect candidate applications. I will recommend use of Salesforce online test  (https://www.interviewmocha.com/tests/salesforce-test)to assess programming skills of the candidates. This test includes questions which are designed by global industry experts to quantify candidate’s  Salesforce knowledge. This will help you filter candidates with practical knowledge and giving you only job fit candidates.

Mic JustinMic Justin
I am in search of some kind of software's/tools that we can use to filter out the right candidates when you have numbers of CVs for the technical position. I found the assessment techniques on some job posting sites (indeed) where they show the assessment after apply for job is this really helpful and how we can use them?

In search I found some but not sure which software/tool is good... have you ever tried or experience any of them?

hackerrank.com
interviewmocha.com
hiringuru.com
codility.com

Let me know if you know others tools
EstherEsther

Hire the Best Salesforce Partner near Melbourne (https://arrify.com/connect/sfdc-partner/au/melbourne/

Hire the Best Salesforce Partner near Sydney (https://arrify.com/connect/sfdc-partner/au/sydney/)

Kendrick BrownKendrick Brown
Are your company's sales falling or are you on the contrary actively developing and your employees cannot cope with the volume of work? In both cases, I would advise you to seek the help of a recruiting company website (https://www.sfstaffingagency.com) that can handle these and many more problems in a few simple steps, and also find you the right candidates in a short period of time!