function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alok Kumar 17Alok Kumar 17 

trailead issue

I am trying to complete the "Visualize Your Business Processes and Salesforce Data" trail but it is telling error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Property Listings' report does not appear to be using a scatter chart.

I followed all the steps still i am not able to complete it.
Please help
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Can you please share the screen shot of your report
Shaun ShieldsShaun Shields
I am having the same issue. I've added the property listings report, added the scatter chart to the report.s

Here's screen shots

property scatter scart

Here's what I get in Trailhead

User-added image
Colm Murphy 5Colm Murphy 5
Did anyone find a way around this? I'm having the exact same issue - my Properry Listings reports has a scatter chat but Trailhead insists is does not when clicking Verify.
Chris Daughtrey 13Chris Daughtrey 13
I'm having the same issue. Any resolution? 
Leslie MeachamLeslie Meacham
I was able to successfully complete the "Visualize Your Business Processes and Salesforce Data" trail by creating a new Lightning-enabled DEV org and connecting the org to my Trailhead profile.  Once I created the new DEV Org, I was able to successfully complete the trail.

Create a Lightning-enabled developer org by following the below link?
https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/lightningnow/
Once it is created, connect it to trailhead profile and complete the module in this developer org only.
Chris Daughtrey 13Chris Daughtrey 13
That worked. Thank you Leslie
Super PluckSuper Pluck
You can also create a new report of summary type with two groupings and it works.
Jan Lukas WeiglJan Lukas Weigl
@Super Pluck: That's the best solution! However, either delete the existing one and then create a new one or change the API name (go into "Edit" --> "Report Settings" --> change both names to e.g. Property Listings2) of the existing property report and then create a new one with the name "Property Listings".

Paul SweckerPaul Swecker
I've been having problems with this as well (not recognizing my scatter plot report).  I have always had a DEV account.  I have deleted the old "Property Listings" report, but the API name still seems to be saved somewhere.  When I try to create a new report and name it "Property Listings", with the same API name, it throws an error, telling the the unique (API) name of "Property_Listings" already exists

How do I delete the old API name of "Property_Listings"?
Jan Lukas Weigl said:
 (go into "Edit" --> "Report Settings" --> change both names to e.g. Property Listings2)
I do not see how to do this from Reports.

I do see Setup --> Customize --> Reports and Dashboards --> Reports and Dashboards Settings
but nothing there lets me change the API name

I really would like to get this "Visualize Your Business Processes and Salesforce Data" module complete.  This error is preventing me from reaching my goal (and I do know how to create a Scatter Plot).

Please advise