function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Edern BERTHELOTEdern BERTHELOT 

Import data using the Data Import Wizard

Hi,
For any reason I can't import the csv file in the trailhead Admin Beginner / Data Management / Import Data Unit and check the challenge.
I seem to have imported the data correctly but I can't map all the fields. Here is what I did:
User-added image
error message

I'm supposed to map the required field Contact: Prequalified Amount.
Have I missed an important step?

Thanks a lot to help me checking this 500 points challenge :)
Best Answer chosen by Edern BERTHELOT
Rahul Gupta 166Rahul Gupta 166
Hi Edern, 

As the error message is showing that you need to match the required field Prequalified amount. 
Prequalified Amount is required so you need to enter a value in it to make your data load successful and for this there are two two solution either add a dummy data in CSV file keeping header as Prequalified amount and mapping it with Prequalified amountnin step2 or else you can uncheck the Required field checkbox by editing that field and then try to load data using data import wizard . 

Hopefully it helps
If this helps please mark this answer as Best answer

Best Regards
Rahul 

All Answers

Rahul Gupta 166Rahul Gupta 166
Hi Edern, 

As the error message is showing that you need to match the required field Prequalified amount. 
Prequalified Amount is required so you need to enter a value in it to make your data load successful and for this there are two two solution either add a dummy data in CSV file keeping header as Prequalified amount and mapping it with Prequalified amountnin step2 or else you can uncheck the Required field checkbox by editing that field and then try to load data using data import wizard . 

Hopefully it helps
If this helps please mark this answer as Best answer

Best Regards
Rahul 
This was selected as the best answer
Edern BERTHELOTEdern BERTHELOT
Thanks very much Rahul.
I've tried both ways and it works :)