function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Darrell GallegosDarrell Gallegos 

Problem: Set Up a Weather Company Data Service on IBM Bluemix

Set Up a Weather Company Data Service on IBM Bluemix.

There is no create in IBM Bluemix setup of the Weather Company Data. There is an upgrade wihich requires payment. 

Anybody else experiencing this?

User-added image
Gene BidwellGene Bidwell
Getting the same issue
Eric de TaevernierEric de Taevernier
Hello,

I have been able to pass every stages of this module except the first one ... I am based in Europe and Bluemix does not allow me selecting South US but UK only. Nevertheless I have kept on and I have received my credential (after entering my credit card numbers for a free service ...) . Of course the credential works for the URL htps://twcservice.eu-gb.mybluemix.net
So I have the following message when I want to validate the challenge
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Named Credential 'IBM_Bluemix_Weather' does not point to the remote URL 'https://twcservice.mybluemix.net'.

The control on the url should admit at least a remote URL finishing by ".mybluemix.net"

User-added image

Regards
Eric

Eric de TaevernierEric de Taevernier
finally I have re-started from scratch but I have pretended to be from US in my subscription then at the rigth beginning I have in particular selected US South and the rest has been a smooth and semless challenge
Robert RoopRobert Roop
Thanks for the help Eric!

For others-
The API name of the credential that populates automatically is not the same as the one that Trailhead checks for- something to verify if other people are having trouble with this module.

It also isn't clear at first which User ID and Password should be used- it is the Service Credential that you set-up in the Weather Company in the IBM Cloud.