function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
teena jacobteena jacob 

Use Standard Calendar Component in Othe lightning custom Component?

Hi, 

I want the standard calendar component in a custom lighting component. How can I achieve this?

Pramodh KumarPramodh Kumar
@teena,

If you developing lightning components means it is custom development, you cannot achieve the standard components in the lightning development.

Check out this video and understand the how to retrieve the lightning component on the click event.

let me know if you have any question

Thanks,
Pramodh

teena jacobteena jacob
Hi Pramodh,

Can you please help me,
My requirement is: I have a map component (custom component) and I need to show the standard calendar in lightning beside the custom component, How can I able to achieve this?

Shubham Prajapati 19Shubham Prajapati 19
Hi Teena,

Are you talking about showing datepickers like this  https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/datepickers/#content?
teena jacobteena jacob
Hi Shubham,

No, I'm not talking about datepickers, I need to include the standard lightning calendar component inside another custom lightning component. How can I able to achieve this in using the code?
Sukanya BanekarSukanya Banekar
Hi Teen,

You can call a controller method from lightning to redirect to calendar. Call controller method from Init and use 
window.location="/00U/c?cType=1&cal=Public&cal_lkid=023d0000001Iai7&cal_lkold=Public&cal_lspf=1&md0=2013&md3=66"

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,
Sukanya Banekar
teena jacobteena jacob

Hi Sukanya,

No, it's not working! 

Error Msg:  This page isn't available in Salesforce Lightning Experience or Salesforce1.