function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Briana-Rose SekulicBriana-Rose Sekulic 

Hi I am in my final phase of the admin training and am seeing this error error id: NDIIGWDR can someone please help me.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NDIIGWDR

Im in the Mobil Module - but have completed everything else.
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Briana,

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link how trailhead playground works.
https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478
Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

Hi Rahul, I am still getting the same error message in a new DE error id: JZQLWFMX Is there any way you can override this. I am 96% complete the trail. This is really frustrating. Thanks so much Briana-Rose
Hi It is still not working ...