function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alexandre Harvey-TremblayAlexandre Harvey-Tremblay 

forceIDE - Error when "save to Server". Empty path, line 1

Hello, for my organization, I do

1. Refresh from server.
2. Save to Server

I get the following errors

User-added image

The first 5 errors are not clickable and have no path information. The last two errors are clickable and open the files with them. I can fix them and hit "save to sever" again. The last two errors are done, but the first five are still there.

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Alexandre Harvey-Tremblay
Fixed. Old eclipse errors which I deleted and they never came back.

All Answers

Higher resolution of the images
http://imgur.com/a/FA0HG
The 5 errors are:
  1. System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATE_USERNAME, Duplicate Username.<br>The username already exists in this or another Salesforce organization. Usernames must be unique across all Salesforce organizations. To resolve, use a different username (it doesn't need to match the user's email address). : [Username]
  2. System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATE_USERNAME, Duplicate Username.<br>The username already exists in this or another Salesforce organization. Usernames must be unique across all Salesforce organizations. To resolve, use a different username (it doesn't need to match the user's email address). : [Username]
  3. System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATE_USERNAME, Duplicate Username.<br>The username already exists in this or another Salesforce organization. Usernames must be unique across all Salesforce organizations. To resolve, use a different username (it doesn't need to match the user's email address). : [Username]
  4. System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 3; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 012G0000000nH0lIAE: [RecordTypeId]
  5. System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 3; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 012G0000000nH0lIAE: [RecordTypeId]
Fixed. Old eclipse errors which I deleted and they never came back.
This was selected as the best answer