function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tejender Mohan 9Tejender Mohan 9 

Error on "Kingdom Management developer org" : Injection Vulnerability Prevention Trail : Understand SOQL Injection !

On "SOQL Injection Demo" tab of SQL injection tab , when I perform search with age (e.g. 22) it gives the below error .
Please check !

sObject type 'security_thail__Personnel__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Error is in expression '{!whereclause_search}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page soql_injection: Class.SOQL_Injection.whereclause_search: line 21, column 1

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Marty KopkaMarty Kopka
Hi Tejender, I just did the same badge last night. I went to check again just then and I was able to enter 22 (and the other instructions in the unit) without any problems. Have you made any changes to the Controller or Visual force page associated with this Unit? If so revert them. If not you can always create another ORG and try again in a fresh ORG. 
David MendozaDavid Mendoza
change 'security_thail__Personnel__c' to  Personnel__c in your Apex