function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Edern BERTHELOTEdern BERTHELOT 

Could not find the 'Enter Feedback' quick action in the publisher for the 'Showing Layout' layout

Hi everyone,
I'm stuck on this challenge and I can't figure out why.
 User-added image

Here's what I've done:
User-added image
User-added image

Thanks for your help
edern
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Edern BERTHELOT,
  • Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.
Please refer below link how trailhead playground works.
https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478
Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

Hi Rahul,
Thanks for your quick answer but I'm sure I have connected to the same org. All my challenges are checked and all my points go under the same account as you can see in the attached image
User-added image
Hi Rahul,
Yesterday I finally found out why it didn't work by simply using chrome instead of safari... Now I'm only log in chrome to connect to salesforce or trailhead.
Thanks anyway
edern

Shally RainaShally Raina
I am facing the same issue and working on Chrome only. What could be wrong?? Please advise. All steps are same as mentioned by Edern.
Shally RainaShally Raina
I figured out the solution... the error message was referring to a deleted page layout(cache problem i guess). I created a new layout and error resolved. :)