function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pichala PalanikumarPichala Palanikumar 

Dream home import data

I tried multiple times so far in my developer edition to import data from with in the Dream Home app in lighting. It spins for ever. without that I am not able to get any badge or continue that lesson further. Please advise.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Palanikumar,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please check with below link which has New Version of DreamHouse Packed with New Lightning Features. Please use the below link to install the dream house app in your developer org which is working absolutely fine for me. Please let us know if you have any queries.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This is the link it is taking me to initialize sample data. https://pichaladomain-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/one/one.app?source=aloha#/n/Sample_Data_Import This is after I logged into my DEV account. Not sure how to use the links below. I need to be logged in to Dev. Right? Please advise. Thanks, Pichala Palanikumar .NET Applications Developer Department of Economic Security 3443 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85012 Work Phone: (602) 774-8816 Home Phone: (602) 218-5265 Cell Phone: (602) 321-7729 Email: PPalanikumar@azdes.gov
I am getting the following error. [cid:image001.png@01D32E1B.95CF93C0] Thanks, Pichala Palanikumar .NET Applications Developer Department of Economic Security 3443 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85012 Work Phone: (602) 774-8816 Home Phone: (602) 218-5265 Cell Phone: (602) 321-7729 Email: PPalanikumar@azdes.gov From: Palanikumar, Pichala Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 9:58 AM To: 'reply' Subject: RE: (Salesforce Developers): New reply to your question. This is the link it is taking me to initialize sample data. https://pichaladomain-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/one/one.app?source=aloha#/n/Sample_Data_Import This is after I logged into my DEV account. Not sure how to use the links below. I need to be logged in to Dev. Right? Please advise. Thanks, Pichala Palanikumar .NET Applications Developer Department of Economic Security 3443 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85012 Work Phone: (602) 774-8816 Home Phone: (602) 218-5265 Cell Phone: (602) 321-7729 Email: PPalanikumar@azdes.gov