function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jenn LubiJenn Lubi 

Help with my specific question

I am getting the following error message: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0063600000QNxSzAAL; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30136000000JrHG. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: [], Who would be my "system admin"?
Ravi Dutt SharmaRavi Dutt Sharma
You are the system admin for your own org. To skip this particular error, just deactivate all the process builder you have on that specific object.
Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Jenn,
First you have to know about some point.
  1. This error comes when you are trying to update opportunity.
  2. This is failing becasue of process builder.
  3. This is in not a proper error.Proper exception of this error goes to orgwide email address. 
  4. So you need to contact login user.
I guess this may helps you please make it solved.
Thanks
Hemant
Jose Lopez 18Jose Lopez 18
You can find a little bit of information from the error itself.
From the developer console you can find the flow name that got triggered:
SELECT FullName, CreatedBy.Name From Flow WHERE Id = '30136000000JrHG'
And the faulting record which is the id you got in the error message: 0063600000QNxSzAAL (for this you can simply insert the id on your address bar e.g. company.salesforce.com/0063600000QNxSzAAL)

hopes this helps,

--Jose

Marty KopkaMarty Kopka
You can also use the WorkBench Rest Explorer to get the name from the ID. whatever works for you.
Marty KopkaMarty Kopka
Also note, that if you run the SOQL query above to get the flow name, remember to select the Tooling API checkbox and to also make sure that your query only returns a single row. It will fail if either one of those two conditions is not met.