function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amanda HertigAmanda Hertig 

Looking to Hire Developer - Organization Acquisition

Our company just acquired another company that uses Salesforce.  Each organization has 11 users (22 total users).  Both users from both accounts will need to be merged into one.  We need help in transitioning all of the information without losing any key pieces, emails, accounts, notes, contracts, etc. 

Please note your experience with this procedure, what I need to expect in terms of how much time it will take, and how much we can expect to pay for this service.  Thank you!

Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Hi Amanda ,

I am Ashish Sharma , I am a certified salesforce developer/consultant with 5+ years of salesforce experience .
Please see my profile links at bottom .

As i understand , we need to merge accounts ,contacts as well as their emails ,notes ,attachments ,contracts etc .
We need to follow below procedure .

1. Merge all the accounts , Make sure , we do not have duplicate accounts as there are chances of duplicates .
2. Then Merge all contacts with no duplicacy .
3. Then merge all the emails , notes ,attachments as well as contracts to the Merged Account or contact .

In order to do above process , we need to come up with unique keys on accounts and contact records such as email , phone or combination of such fields .

A quick question ,How many accounts and contacts do we have in total for both instances ?

I have worked on several data migration projects in lat 5 years , which includes salesforce to salesforce migration as well as legacy systems to salesforce migration .

I would love to discuss detail outline for scope of work in a call and then can help you with estimation interms of cost and timeline .

Here  are my contact details .Let us connect via email .

Email : ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com

My services are below.

1. Design and implement solutions on force.com ,pardot ,salesforce marketing cloud
2. Develop visualforce  pages ,apex classes ,apex triggers ,Integrations and any kind of reports/dashboards initial sales ,service setup ,data migration etc .
3. Support to existing implementations on adhoc and hourly basis .

My Salesforce Certifications are follows .
     1.Certified developer 401
     2.Certified App builder
     3.Certified ADM 201
     4.Certified sales cloud

I have worked on nearly 5 end to end enterprise applications and nearly 200 small projects/tasks in 4 years of duration.
I have worked on many integration projects where one of them is salesforce to citrix integration .

Here are my profile links
LinkedIn : https://in.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-☁⚡-3b3b4a55/
Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.ae/
Salesforce Discussion Boards : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsProfile?userId=005F0000004uUXfIAM&communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2

Regards
Ashish

Amanda HertigAmanda Hertig
Hi --- I have sent you a message via LinkedIn
Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Amanda,

We can help you to merge two salesforce org, need following information prior to commit for the task.

1. One of the two org will be master org or we need new independent org where both of these will be copied ?

2. Are you having list of standard (including custom fields ) and custom objects from the target orgs?

3. When we create new records as merger of orgs like x account from source org one to org two we will actually create record in target org which will generate  created date/time and few system fields which we cannot update, Is this acceptable.

4. For the information which cant be migrated via automated process (salesforce limitation), We offer to do manual job, Is this acceptable?

Note: -- Estimates can only be given based on how much data and what complex structure, configurations are there in the organizations, we need to do requirement analysis and feasibility study first.

Thanks
Hemant
Carol Brown 6Carol Brown 6
Hello,

We can work on this .

We are able to merge objects data without losing any  key pieces, emails, accounts, notes, contracts, etc.

We will need full information like - what objects we need to merge ? Are there any custom object ?Please provide more information.

Thanks
Carol Brown
Email: carol.cis10@gmail.com
Peter LangePeter Lange
Hi Amanda,

My consulant firm, Marble Method Software, has tremendous experience handling projects such as the one you described. If you're still in need of assistance migrating the user data, or with any future Salesforce projects, please reach out to me. Our Salesforce certified developers have direct work experience at Salesforce itself, designing, implementing, and managing data - we can handle this project, no sweat!

Peter Lange
peter@marblemethodsoftware.com