function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neil BarkerNeil Barker 

Trailhead Challenge: Data Quality - Can't Install Data Quality Analysis Dashboard from AppExchange

Hey, everyone. I'm having problems completing a Trailhead Challenge: Assess the Quality of Data: Install the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App

I screenshot my steps from Launch to Allowing Access. When I click to Allow Access and Login, it takes me to an Url No Longer Exists screen. Unsure how to proceed. Thanks in advance and screenshots are below:

1. I select "Launch."
User-added image

2. Find the App. Select "Get it now."
User-added image

3. Select "Open Login Screen."
User-added image

4. Select "Allow."
User-added image

5. This is where I get stuck. I keep getting the message the "Url No Longer Exists."
User-added image

* Thanks in advance - I imagine it must be something simple I am missing. Just can't figure out what I am missing though.
Sonja VoordijkSonja Voordijk
I have the same problem... No solution yet?
Neil BarkerNeil Barker
Hi, Sonja, still no solution. I just tried it again (20170829@2pm) and keep getting the same page sayng URL no longer exists. Stuck on this module and really want to complete it! :(
David OlchekDavid Olchek
Same issue.
Romain BenoitRomain Benoit
Hi,

Same issue.
No solution yet ?

Thx
Neil BarkerNeil Barker
Hello, Romaine Benoit - after being notified of your message, I went back to the AppExchange and tried it again. It worked and I was able to download and install the Data Quality Analysis Dashboard App. I followed my previous steps exactly (from my screenshots) and it worked this morning. Perhaps the URL issue has been resolved now.
Hello
Same error (in french) :(

User-added image

User-added image
Sonja VoordijkSonja Voordijk
Hi, as Neil, I also tried it again today and finally succeeded to download and install the Data Quality Analysis Dashboard App. I did everything as described in Neil's first report (and as I did myself before). I'd expect the link has been updated, but Romain's experience seems to indicate there's something else... Désolée Romain! Ca ne t'aide pas beaucoup évidemment.
Hello
It works now...
I have 2 orgs linked with my profile.When i try to install Data Quality Dashboards (in classic mode) on my "trailhead org", the installation is complete on my "other org"
We've solved the problem by modifying the URL during installation process. (it's not very clean, but it works...)

I think there is a problem with "orgs management" and "profile management" for this kind of installation
Teresa Martinez 16Teresa Martinez 16
Hi everybody,
I have been trying an trying and still without success. Can somebody tell what are the exact steps I have to follow? Thanks for your support, Teresa
Doris SernaDoris Serna
Hi,
I cannot get this to install on the Trailhead.  I clicked the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App link, and selected the get it now.  The 'Where you are installing' had my cunning-raccoon id associated with the Trailhead, but the install occured on my employer's account, not my Trailhead.  My email address is the one associated with my employer.
I am new to Salesforce, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Amanda Bailey 29Amanda Bailey 29
I'm having the same issue. 
Jovana StojanovicJovana Stojanovic
I am also having issue instaling the App since September and Im still facing the same problem....
Chris KowalczykChris Kowalczyk
I'm also having the same issue. It wants to install for the company rather than in Trailhead.
Jason Shore 5Jason Shore 5
Same issue for me. Unable to install the app in the Trailhead version.
Hello
No problem anymore for me.
As i said, to correct the problem, i copied/pasted debut of my URL during installation (it changed automatically the URL during installation between my trailhead platform and an other platform, but i don't know why)
I've tried this morning with another apps (SalesForce adoption dashboard), but no problem
​Romain
Chris KowalczykChris Kowalczyk
This was the solution that was provided to me from SFDC:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching us. Please create a new playground org and install the APP in playground org.

To install the App in Trailhead Playground, you need Username and password of the Playground org.

Please refer the below article to reset the password for Trailhead Playground org. https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Once get the password, please login AppExchange with the Playground org credentials and it also asks username and password while you clicked on install button. Here also you need to enter the Playground org Username and password for installing the app.

Please refer the below article to install the APP in Playground org:

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478
Please don’t hesitate to reach us if need any further assistance!
Xander KerasavopoulosXander Kerasavopoulos
Also posted this in another topic, but here for the people where it did not work:

The thing that worked for me is replacing the link during the installation. The steps:
1: Login to your trailhead (Note: Change to classic mode)
2: Select Appexchange on the right top where it says 'Trailhead Playground'
3: Find the app, data quality analysis dashboard,  on the app exchange (Note: Make sure you are logged in with your trailhead account by clicking on the profile button at the right top of your screen, next to the heart icon).
4: Click 'Get it now', 'install in production', and go further. 
5: If correct, it now asks you to login again. Login with your credentials. 
6: When you logged in, it should give you a url link like eu.salesforce.com. All you have to do is replace this link with your own trailhead url link. You can find this if you are logged in in your Trailhead environment. It should be something like: brave-goat-......-dev-ed--th-con-app.eu12.visual.force.com
7: Replace the eu.salesforce.com part with the brave-goat.... and press enter. You can now continue the install process and it will install on your trailhead environment. 
Ryan ChisholmRyan Chisholm
I found a trick that fixed two issues I had finishing challenges.  Its all about using incognito windows. Seems to fix the issue.

Here is an example article.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2710899-installing-a-package-or-app-to-complete-a-trailhead-challenge?b_id=13478
David OlchekDavid Olchek
I will be traveling with limited access to email- I will return all upon my return.  Thanks.