function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Samantha LiskSamantha Lisk 

Challenge: Create a report and dashboard to show Cases by status

I'm receiving an error message stating: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title."

However, the dashboard clearly shows the correct report as the source report, the correct header, and the correct title. Here is a screenshot:

User-added image

Any ideas what the problem is?
Best Answer chosen by Samantha Lisk
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to solve the problem by going back into the dashboard and changing the header to "New vs Closed". I had saved it that way before, but somehow the system changed it to "Cases Dashboard". Changing it back fixed the problem.

All Answers

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post for same issue
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005JrdIAE
2) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BPQNIA4

To complete this challange you need to create a "Cases by Status" report in 'Unfiled Public Reports' Folder.

Step 1:- Create one report :-
NOTE :- 1) Report Type should be 'Cases'
2) This should be "summary report"
3) grouped by the Status
4) All Time
5) Make sure to show details on the report by enabling 'Details'.
User-added image
User-added image

Step 2:- Create on dashboard
NOTE:- 1) Dashboard named 'Cases Dashboard' and save it in the 'My Personal Dashboards' folder.
2) 'Cases by Status' Report as the source report
3) 'Cases by Status' the header and 'New vs Closed' the title.
User-added image

Let us know if this will help you

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to solve the problem by going back into the dashboard and changing the header to "New vs Closed". I had saved it that way before, but somehow the system changed it to "Cases Dashboard". Changing it back fixed the problem.
This was selected as the best answer
正志 黒田正志 黒田
上記の手順でやりましたが、変わりません。
Andre LinsAndre Lins
I'm stuck with this chalenge, all fields looks ok. do anyone knows how to solve it?
User-added image

User-added image