function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mukesh guptamukesh gupta 

Trailhead Hybrid Mobile Issue

Hi Experts,
I am creating Hybrid mobile app following "https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/mobile_sdk_intro/mobile_sdk_hybrid/mobilesdk_hybrid_sample_app". but i am not getting salesforce login screen. that is below

User-added image

my app directly move to "Hybrid REST Ext" below  page, that buttons in not
not working.

User-added image

and my command prompt send error that is below:-
Command:-
"cordova plugin add https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-CordovaPlugin"

Error:-
Failed to install 'com.salesforce':Error: There was a conflict trying to modify attributes with <edit-config> in plugin com.salesforce. The conflicting plugin, undefined, already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before com.salesforce can be added. You may use --force to add the plugin and overwrite the conflicting attributes.
    at PlatformMunger.add_plugin_changes (/Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/ConfigChanges/ConfigChanges.js:169:19)
    at /Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:126:25
    at _fulfilled (/Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:834:54)
    at self.promiseDispatch.done (/Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:863:30)
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:796:13)
    at /Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:857:14
    at runSingle (/Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)
    at flush (/Users/Rishipailwal/contactsApp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:125:13)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:67:7)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:98:9)
Error: There was a conflict trying to modify attributes with <edit-config> in plugin com.salesforce. The conflicting plugin, undefined, already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before com.salesforce can be added. You may use --force to add the plugin and overwrite the conflicting attributes.

Please suggest. what i am doing wrong.

Thanks
Mukesh

Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Mukesh,
 May I request you to please post the screenshots of what you have done till now so that we can look into it and do the needful accordingly.

Best Regards
Rahul
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Rahul,
when i create new ios app then getting this error

Please suggest , what's i am doing wrong.

Thanks
Mukesh 
Jaideep DeshmukhJaideep Deshmukh
I am also facing the same problem. I am trying to build a ionic 2 app.
kanav khurana 6kanav khurana 6

Hi folks. I was following Christophe's Ionic 2 app here:
https://github.com/dreamhouseapp/dreamhouse-mobile-app

I wanted to create an apk for this. However, when I type 'cordova platform add android@6.1.2', I get the following output at the Terminal:
----------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------
Adding android project...
Creating Cordova project for the Android platform:
Path: platforms/android
Package: org.coenraets.dreamhouse
Name: DreamHouse
Activity: MainActivity
Android target: android-25
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Android project created with cordova-android@6.1.2
Installing "com.salesforce" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

Installing "cordova-plugin-device" for android
Installing "phonegap-plugin-push" for android
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Failed to install 'com.salesforce':Error: There was a conflict trying to modify attributes with <edit-config> in plugin com.salesforce. The conflicting plugin, undefined, already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before com.salesforce can be added. You may use --force to add the plugin and overwrite the conflicting attributes.
    at PlatformMunger.add_plugin_changes (/Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/ConfigChanges/ConfigChanges.js:169:19)
    at /Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:126:25
    at _fulfilled (/Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:834:54)
    at self.promiseDispatch.done (/Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:863:30)
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:796:13)
    at /Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:857:14
    at runSingle (/Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)
    at flush (/Users/kanav/dreamhouseionic2sf/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:125:13)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:73:7)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:104:9)
Error: There was a conflict trying to modify attributes with <edit-config> in plugin com.salesforce. The conflicting plugin, undefined, already modified the same attributes. The conflict must be resolved before com.salesforce can be added. You may use --force to add the plugin and overwrite the conflicting attributes.
----------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------

Any ideas??