function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Janina GehlenJanina Gehlen 

Unable to complete "assessing the quality of data", apparently org not supported?

I'm trying to complete the "Assessing the Quality of data" trailhead, but am unable to because i can't log in to the Developer Edition.
The message that comes up says "Houston, we have a problem. You are attempting to log into Trailhead to complete challenges with an org that isnt't supported. When you are completing Trailhead hands-on challenges, you cannot use a production or sandbox org. You must use a Developer Edition (DE) org to complete Trailhead challenges." It then gives me the option to log into hands-on org or to create a new developer edition.
I have created a new developer edition under my name, which I need to activate but never got the email for. Is there another way to activate or login to it?

Has anyone else had this problem and is able to help?

Thank you,
Janina
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Janina,

Firstly regret the inconvenience caused.

May I request you please confirm the email address which you have given for the activation of the developer org is that your company email? If so please check with your company administrator if any email addresses are blacklisted.

If it is your personal email address and still facing difficulty in getting a verification Email, you may reach out to trailhead support team with the respective developer org username at the below email address. For more information check with below links which might help you further. Please mark this as solved if this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.

Janina GehlenJanina Gehlen
Hi Nagendra & thanks for the swift reply.

The email address I have given is my company one. It is the same one I use to log into my salesforce account and my trailhead playground. 
Do you mean our IT administrator or our Salesforce administrator? I am one of the salesforce administrators and i'm not aware any email addresses have been balcklisted.

Kind regards,
Janina
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Janina,

May I suggest you please check the same with your IT administrator.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Lhotse SpringerLhotse Springer
I had a similar problem trying to complete this callange and this article helped me a lot! https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Lhotse