function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John SchottJohn Schott 

Looking for a part-time salesforce admin in downtown Chicago. Thank you!

Gibraltar Capital Advance is a fast-growing company in the alternative finance space.

We use Salesforce.com for all of our core operations, including marketing and customer acquisition, contracts, data aggregation, reporting, and customer service.

Our office is in Chicago (right near Union Station), so we’re close to transportation.

We’re seeking a part-time admin to work in our office 2-3 days each week.

Expected Duties
  • Look after our SF instance, and all of the integrations and packages that go with it (currently 8).
  • We’re into using SF to help us automate our processes. We need someone to manage all of that, including complex workflow rules, validation rules, and formulas. Ideal candidate has knowledge of Process Builder, Flows, and Apex Triggers (but is not required).
  • Help us maintain our campaigns, dashboards, and reports. We like cool reports.
  • Manage our change request log for updates and changes to our SF.com org
Qualifications
  • A certified Salesforce.com Administrator with 2+ years of experience
  • Someone who is a beast with Excel
  • Expertise with Apex Data Loader for Export/Import/Update/Upsert
  • The ability to translate our unique business needs into process automation
  • Your critical thinking skills allow you to determine when changes to SF make sense for moving the business forward, or if the change is redundant or otherwise not obviously useful.
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Hello, 

I am interested in this Opportunity. Having nearly 5 years of Experience in Salesforce Developement +Admin part. also having valid US Visa. kinldy mail me for further communication. 

mailto.pkarthikeyan@gmail.com

Thanks
karthik

EvanHAAEvanHAA
John,

I'm more than happy to learn about this opportunity. I work with various companies and provide affordable part-time Salesforce Administration services.

Would love to discuss!

Regards,
Evan
www.hireanadmin.com
(855) 552-6462
David TrowbridgeDavid Trowbridge
John,

I hope the week is going well and you had a nice holiday season. My company is actually a Salesforce Partner and we specifically help out with Salesforce Admin Support.  Everything you mentioned in your job requirements are what we handle through our Salesforce Support Center in Waco, TX.  We can just setup a set of fixed hours that you know you will need to have us with any support, data maintenance, user onboarding, etc.  Everyone is college educated and speaks English.  Plus you will have the same Admin which will help with faster response time due to them knowing your company design.  Fantastic setup. 

Let me know if you would like to setup a simple phone call to talk this week. 

David
david.trowbridge@greenecho.com
214-842-6938
John SchottJohn Schott
Position filled; thank you for the replies.

Best,

John