function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maria BarbieriMaria Barbieri 

AppExchange Trailhead

I can log into the Trailhead Playground.  I can also log into AppExchange.  The final challenge is to install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboard into my Playground org.  I cannot figure out how to change the org in the app installation.  So, each time I try to install, I get an error that I do not have the right privilages.
Kara NysaetherKara Nysaether
Hi Maria - I am having the same issue. I came across this article (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000MNrLIAW), which advises trying to download through your mobile phone and to click Install in Production when prompted after hitting the Get It Now button. However, I received the same error message on my mobile phone, and didn't receive a prompt to Install in Production when hitting Get it Now. Thought I would share in case you had more luck! 
Kara NysaetherKara Nysaether
Hi Maria - I figured out why I was having trouble. I was using my ordinary Salesforce login, and not my unique Trailhead Playground login. If you are in Trailhead Playground, click Setup then go to Administer > Manager Users > Users. You will see your profile (for example, mine wasn't an @salesforce.com e-mail, it was an @playful-moose-xxxx.com), and I had to click Reset Password in order to know what my full log in credentials would be. Once I logged in properly, I was able to see the Install Production vs. Sandbox option that was listed in the article above. Hopefully this will get you where you need to be!