function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tejaswi K 2Tejaswi K 2 

Issues in Login into hands on Org

HI All,

I am going through the "Customize Your Login Process with My Domain" topic and have created a new domain called "TrailheadNew". But when I click on Check challenge it is redirecting to :playful-raccoon-375867-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com and getting an error as Server not found.Do to this, I am unable to take any more challenges.

Can someone suggest me on this?

Thanks

Shun KosakaShun Kosaka
Hi,
Do you have a new DE org that has set new domain aside from the default trailhead playground? I think your new org seems not connect to your trailhead account. Select the "Log into a Developer Edition" in the picklist "Launch your hands-on org" and connect the DE org!

You can also comfirm the connected orgs in the settings page.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/users/profiles/settings

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tejaswi,

Please find the explanation below for the above issue.

Whenever you log into trail head if no developer org's are set to default then trailhead playground will be set as default developer org.
Let us assume you have setup MyDomain in a developer org called XYZ and if the developer org XYZ is not set as default org for validating trailhead challenges trailhead playground will be set to default.
The mistake might be due to XYZ org not set as default org for validating trailhead challenges.Here you have done the challenge in XYZ org but as trailhead playground which is set as default, it is not validating the challenge.

Hint: Before validating any trailhead challenges from the dropdown select login to developer edition and make that as the default org to validate challenges.Make sure trailhead playground is not set as default org which should probably resolve the issue.

Please mark this as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering similar issue.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Tejaswi K 2Tejaswi K 2
Thank you Shun Kosaka and Nagendra! Its working now.