function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakesh kumar 272Rakesh kumar 272 

I have already created Garage app still not able to complete my first challenge.Can anyone please help me.

Best Answer chosen by Rakesh kumar 272
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

2.Check the spelling of the APP you created I would suggest you copy paste the names. 

The Trailhead is released with new updates please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

User-added image
Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please consider below points.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR

Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

2.Check the spelling of the APP you created I would suggest you copy paste the names. 

The Trailhead is released with new updates please refer below link how to take challenges in trailhead.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

User-added image
Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
Rakesh kumar 272Rakesh kumar 272
Thanks a ton.Its solved