function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
G10G10 

Deployment Error - package.xml (settings/LeadConvert.settings) -- Error: settings/LeadConvert.settings is not a valid metadata object

While Deploying components from one salesforce org(Sandbox) to another salesforce org(Sandbox) using migration tool, I am getting below errors,
1. package.xml (settings/LeadConvert.settings) -- Error: settings/LeadConvert.settings is not a valid metadata object. Check the name and casing of the file.
2. objects/Event.object -- Error: SaveEdit is not a standard action and cannot be overridden.
3. objects/Order.object -- Error: Activate is not a standard action and cannot be overridden.

Note : I am getting this errors while deploying components using migration tool (Bamboo) from one sandbox to other sandboxes. fortunately, I am able to deploy component from sandbox to production org, so one possible reason could be the recent update of a sandbox with Spring ’17 Release. 

Any response would be graciously appreciated!

Thank you.

Harvin VincentHarvin Vincent
We are also facing the similar issue while deploying components using bamboo. Can any one have idea about this issue 
Vivek Ravi 9Vivek Ravi 9
Hello All, By any chance did you guys were able to find a solution for this??
Sheila McEvoy 3Sheila McEvoy 3
I found LeadConvertSettings in Workbench but there was no data.  I contacted Salesforce and they enabled it on their end.
Sivani Patro 24Sivani Patro 24
Hy Sheila,
Can you please elaborate your answer? We are also facing similar issue while deplying through bamboo.
Sheila McEvoy 3Sheila McEvoy 3
Hi Sivani, I logged a case with SFDC and they had to enable "New Lead Mapping" in both of our full sandboxes and in Production.  Then I could see data in the LeadConvertSettings in Workbench.