function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sajiv Kartha 3Sajiv Kartha 3 

Outlook 2016 removes the values from inbound email

I have an email template.  For an approval, this gets triggered and is sent to the approver.
When the approver receives a mail, he/she has just click on 'Reply' and type the 'Approve' or 'Reject' and then send. 

Here is the template.   I have put my question after the template.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An analysis for <a href="/{{opportunityid}}" id="{{approvalId}}-{{approvalRoleId}}">{{opportunityname}}</a> is in your queue for Approval. <br/>
<br/>
Comments from {{OppOwner}}:
{{OppOwnercomments}}<br/>
<br/>
To approve or reject this proposal either log into <a href="/apex/ApprovalQueue">Salesforce</a> or reply to this email. To respond via email, please type the word <b>"Approve"</b> or <b>"Reject"</b> as the first word in the first line in your reply.  To include comments, include them on a new line under your decision.
<br/>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The issue  now is this :  Please refer this line in the above template
An analysis for <a href="/{{opportunityid}}" id="{{approvalId}}-{{approvalRoleId}}">{{opportunityname}}</a> is in your queue for Approval. <br/>

In Outlook 2016, the dynamic values id="{{approvalId}}-{{approvalRoleId}}"   is not getting appended.  It is getting ignored.  Thereby whenever the user receives the mail and tries to approve, it goes to the exception 

The template works fine on Gmail or Outlook 2013 or previous versions. It is only in Outlook 2016 we have the issue.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Sajiv