function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AD RokaAD Roka 

chrome browser not opening salesforce.com

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right place to ask for help but i can't seem to open salesforce.com and anything related to it on my chrome anymore. Does anyone know a quick way to fix this? 
AD RokaAD Roka
actually never mind. I just had to get rid of cookies. I wonder why it is this way.
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi AD Roka,
 Then I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.
 OR
Another solution would try it in a different browser.

If any of the above solutions does not resolve your problem, then please reach "trailhead@salesforce.com".

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks
RahulKumar
AD RokaAD Roka
Hey Rahul
Thanks for your response. It is working fine now that I cleared all the cookies related to salesforce from the chrome. I wasn't having any issues with running or opening on other browsers though (by other browser i've only tried on safari). My curiosity is why would that happen? why would a stored cookies not let me open salesforce on my chrome? is it going to happen again down the road? Not that important for me but it's probably something someone has to figure out soon, no? Can't be just my machine, could it?

Cheers