function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laura ScavoneLaura Scavone 

SalesForce BSA III - Vancouver, WA

We are looking for a strong SalesForce BSA (level III) to join our team in beautiful Vancouver, WA. If you are interested in this position, please review the posting using the following link: https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=UNIS&cws=41&rid=479. Or, if you have a referral, I would gladly provide a $250 referral fee (if your referral was hired). 

Looking forward to seeing if there are talented people looking for great opportunities! 
Olga Kordeluk 2Olga Kordeluk 2
Please contact me directly- ok@scr.by
Laura ScavoneLaura Scavone
Hi Olga: I don't feel comfortable responding to that email address...it does not appear to be a legitmate email. The best action from here is to apply directly for our position, if you are interested. Please use the link provided above. Thank you! 
David TrowbridgeDavid Trowbridge
Would love to talk about our company GreenEcho. We are a US based IT Firm that has a Salesforce Support Center in Waco, TX.  Instead of hiring a full time person you can setup a contract for 20% less and utilize our whole firms knowledge.  Would love to talk about your company some more over the phone if you want to setup a meeting to discuss.  

Happy to connect on LinkedIn and please email me for a further discussion.  
-David
david.trowbridge@greenecho.com