function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anil IngleAnil Ingle 

How we can develop application while security reivew going on?

Hello All,

Our organization is completed phase I code and we are ready for security review. Now our orgainzation developer working on phase II code.

My concern is, if security review fails phase I and retrun back with some issues. We will solve issue and send to send back to security reivew but we don't to send the changes done for phase II.

Let me know, how we can prevent phase II changes after security review issue fixes.

Thanks in Advance
Akhil AnilAkhil Anil
Hi Anil,

That's not possible unless you move the code changes for phase II to a different environment. All the code that is included in your package will go through the security review process when you send it back to them. You cannot ask the security review team to exclude certain patches of your code. It doesn't really matter to them whether the patch belongs to phase I or phase II. They will review your application as a whole. The only way you can do this is by taking backup of your phase II patches and then rolling back to your original version. Once the security team passes your phase I code, you can then release phase II as an updated version which will not be security reviewed.
leonae gonzalesleonae gonzales
The checking of the applications during the process of security reviewing will cause dameges to the phone. But Your company is designed a best software to solve this problem and it was really help ful to the mobile phone users.I am a professional writer currently working at the essay writing service (http://essaywritersworld.com/)providing company.