function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sumanth Kumar 17Sumanth Kumar 17 

Print Account detail page using VF page

i need to print account detail page when print button on the detail page is clicked. This should be done using vf page. Can anyone help me out with this requirement?...Thanks in Advance !!
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sumanth,

Please check with below link from forums community which might help you to accelerate with above requirement. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Hi Nagendra,
Can you help with the template that has to be linked with the button....Thanks in advance !!
Hi Sumanth,

Please check with visual force page from the below link for template setup. Regards,
Nagendra.

Hi Nagendra,
In this code,
<apex:page renderAs="pdf" showHeader="false"> <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.advancedpdfresource, 'qstyles.css')}"/> <apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="standardBackground"/> </apex:page>
It is showing the error that "Static Resource named advancedpdfresource does not exist. Check spelling"....Can you help me with that?
Hi Sumanth,

It is not something which is ready by default.You have to create a static resource called "advancedpdfresource" and then reference that style sheet in the visual force page.Please check the document from the begining where it is explained clearly in the section "Inline Styles vs. External Stylesheets in CSS".

Please check with below screenshot for reference.
User-added image
Mark this as solved if this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.