function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kelly Johnson 8Kelly Johnson 8 

The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard

The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard

Getting this message, although I installed it.  Help!
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have connected to the same org where you have downloaded the APP.Click on "launch your hands on org" dropdown and see if your org is connected where you have downloaded the App.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
 Help!  I don't understand how to make sure it's loaded into the right org.  I have launched my trailhead playground, and it tells me that I've already installed the Salesfroce Adoption Dashboard.  I may have installed it in the wrong place, but I don't know how to change the defualt settings.
Hi Kelly Johnson,

When you click "launch your hands on org" dropdown you have options of org where you can select the org where you have installed the App.

User-added image

Moreover, also I would suggest you refer below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000I2p0

Hope this helps you!Please let me know if you need further help.

Thanks 
Sandhya
Michael PotterMichael Potter
I have the same problem. I do what you say above, but the package is still installed on my other org, not the trailhead playground. HELP
Andy BarrettAndy Barrett
I'm having the same issue as well. I go through the steps as directed in the lesson (and above), including:

->Get It Now->Install in Production

After I do this, I see an 'Almost There' prompt, showing me my 'bravemoose' username. I select 'Confirm And Install', and then I get kicked out to the Salesforce Login page.

I think this is where I'm getting hung up. I don't have a password for my trailhead/bravemoose username, and the only one I can enter is my org password (which doesn't work for trailhead). I tried changing my trailhead/bravemoose username password, but it won't let me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm so close to finishing the last piece of my admin beginner trail!

Thank you,

Andy
Hi,

Please follow below steps to complete the module.

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

2.If you are using DE org, then please provide the same credentials while installing the App.

or

If you are using the trailhead playground, then please refer below link and get the username and password of the trailhead playground.Provide trailhead playground credentials while installing the App.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Still no luck!   I've tried changing passwords as suggested, and I am using the DE associated with my trailhead modules.  It says the adoption dashboard is already installed, but when I go to installed packages it is not there.  Is it perhaps installing it into my org instead?  How can I resolve this?
Hi Kelly Johnson,

Please follow below steps.

1. Create new trailhead playground and connect it by clicking "launch your hands on org"drop-down and selecting the playground you created.

2.Get username and password following the below link.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

3.Go to this link.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000004gHhLEAU

Make sure you are not already logged in AppExchange with some other account.
4.Click Get it Now

5.Click Log into AppExchange and provide trailhead playground credentials.

6.The app will be installed in the playground.

7.Check your challenge.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Sam MyersSam Myers
Just figuring this out should be an extra badge.
Ritesh Soni 32Ritesh Soni 32
Its installing in the developer edition and not in the playground for Trails and hence the issue.
To clear this challenge just select your developer edition and continue
Christopher GearhartChristopher Gearhart
I see Salesforce Adoption Packages in Installed Packages it's just not in All Dashboards. I'm giving my self a new badge.
Christopher GearhartChristopher Gearhart
Never mind. Read the instructions. I say that alot. :)
Shahariar Rashid FahimShahariar Rashid Fahim
Create a new playground app and install the ''Package ID: 04t4x000000pALsAAM'' from install package tab.