function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arjun Mohan 6Arjun Mohan 6 

Invalid class: Datarow

Hi All,

i am trying to  achieve the below example.
can anyone help me to compile the code without errors.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_class_VisualEditor_DynamicPickList.htm#apex_class_VisualEditor_DynamicPickList

Thanks
Arjun.M
Best Answer chosen by Arjun Mohan 6
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
it's winter 17, Arjun. and new release name is spring 17which is come up to next month for developer edition but if you have anu sendbox org you can check there because sendbox is up to date with spring 17 relase 
spring 17 relase comes with this logo
User-added image 
thanks 

All Answers

IError WHile Extending
Invalid class: Datarow

Thanks
Arjun

hi Arjun
yeh i also getting same error in my developer edition , maybe its happen because  this is part of spring 17 relase  
https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring17/release-notes/rn_forcecom_lab_dynamic_picklists.htm
and developer org still not update to spring 17 release so datarow class not found by the complier
thanks
let me infrom if it helps you

Hey Piyush,

Thanks For your reply  But if check your developer edition you can see that it's !7 release already...
Set Up-->Home Page onthe right side  you can see which version you are using.

thanks
Arjun.M
hi, can you share screenshot of (Set Up-->Home Page onthe right side  you can see which version you are using.) please
thanks
User-added image

Thanks
Arjun.M
it's winter 17, Arjun. and new release name is spring 17which is come up to next month for developer edition but if you have anu sendbox org you can check there because sendbox is up to date with spring 17 relase 
spring 17 relase comes with this logo
User-added image 
thanks 
This was selected as the best answer