function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
a sangeetha 5a sangeetha 5 

Error on Creating an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer...

Hi,
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

Im getting the above error. Please someone help me to fix.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please refer below links with the solutions selected as BestAnswer.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000ZbMmAAK

https://d2hwpln2xvs3s.cloudfront.net/forums/?id=906F0000000B23cIAC

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
Hi,

Still im stuck with the same issue, i have checked the above links too.
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

kindly help me to solve the problem.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please compare your work with below screenshot which worked for me.

User-added image

If you have done the same thing and not able to pass the challenge then I would suggest you try in new DE org or Trailhead playground as some preexisting configuration may be the reason for this error.

If this doesn't help you, please provide your screenshots so that I can help you further.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Hi Sandhya,

First thank you for your support. I tried the task again, still I am getting the error. As you said i have attached the screenshot below.

User-added image

Kindly help me resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Sangeetha.
Jory DeanJory Dean
I am currently getting an error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Approval_Process__c]: [Approval_Process__c]" 

Any advice on how to solve this?