function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Renato Pinheiro 14Renato Pinheiro 14 

call center open cti link to a connected app - not able to execute interaction.js

Hi,

I have created a connected app. And now I am trying to use this connected app in my call canter definition file (set as the url).
I need to use it as a connected app because it does an authentication on salesforce, and I will use the autentication token in my application to validate before doing any operation in my softphone (for security reasons)
the problem I am having now is that although my page loads correctly after it comes back to my callback link with the auth token, I am not able to execute any open cti interaction.js javascript. 
any javascript cti that I call will never return to my specified javascript callback
Does anybody knows how to solve this problem? is it because after the authentication the link was rewritten to my callback (like https://..../_callback), so it is different from the link I defined in my call center definition url? (withouth the "_callback" in the end)?

how do I make open cti javascript work in this situation?

also, if I configure my connected app as a Open CTI—Canvas app, how do call it from the call center definition url?

thanks,
Renato Pinheiro