function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Albert BarbieriAlbert Barbieri 

Unable to validate challenge for "Implement the Flow with Visualforce" in the new "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" module

I am unable to validate the challenge for "Implement the Flow with Visualforce" in the new "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" module.

I keep getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions".

The instructions say to give one user a Salesforce license and the second user a Salesforce Platform license. I tried to give the second user a Salesforce license, but there is only one free Salesforce license as the environment only comes with two and one is automatically assigned to the created administrator account.

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this issue?
Best Answer chosen by Albert Barbieri
John Stevens MVPJohn Stevens MVP
I have been able to get this to work but I'm not happy about it :)

My steps:
Create an unmanaged package, add the flow, and upload
Signup for a new developer org
Install the unmanged package
Activate the flow
Recreate the VF page, VF tab and add the two users in the new dev org.
Run the verification against the new org - it should pass.

All Answers

Vinny Poliseno 8Vinny Poliseno 8
I just ran into the same exact thing :(
I have the exact same issue. :(
j-ferj-fer
Same issue here.  Someone please help!
j-ferj-fer
Hi Tracey - Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me.
Thanks for posting Tracey, but this fix did not work for me either.
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately this did not work for me either.
Megan HooserMegan Hooser
Running into the same issue!
I have been able to get this to work but I'm not happy about it :)

My steps:
Create an unmanaged package, add the flow, and upload
Signup for a new developer org
Install the unmanged package
Activate the flow
Recreate the VF page, VF tab and add the two users in the new dev org.
Run the verification against the new org - it should pass.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks John!

I followed the steps you listed and I was also able to pass the validation! I more than agree that this type of workaround should not have been necessary. Again, many Thanks!
Deborah OrthDeborah Orth
I have run into the same issue, will try John's unmanaged package solution but this should get fixed.
Carolyn Reuman 19Carolyn Reuman 19
John's solution worked for me! Thanks John!
j-ferj-fer
Hi John, thank you for the workaround!  As you mentioned, not ideal, but this worked for me as well.

Thanks,
Patrick CulpPatrick Culp
I just found a simple way to pass the challenge but have no idea of the ramifications.

Since the developers account can only have 2 Salesforce licenses and I didn't want to remove mine (see Setup->Company Profile->Company Information->User Licenses), I ran this query (Select Id, Name, Profile.UserLicense.Name From User Where Profile.UserLicense.Name = 'Salesforce') to see who was using the licenses. There were 3 (me, guestadmin1@work.com, and Renee).

I didn't know how important the guestadmin1@work.com account was so I did the following:
1)Temporarily changed guestadmin1@work.com to Salesforce Platform User License.
2)Ran the final Verify Step and passed!
3)Changed Renee Moreau to Standard Platform User because it wouldn't let me fix questadmin1@work.com without doing this.
4)Put guestadmin1@work.com back to Salesforce with System Administrator Profile.
5)If you want, it will also let you put Renee back to Salesforce Standard User at this point.

I have no idea why this worked!!!
Arthur MédardArthur Médard
This worked for me ! Thanks :)
Kristina WilliamsonKristina Williamson
This workaround wouldn't work for me. I have changed everything around and tried to tweak every which way but to no avail.  Even tried with the 2 new users being inactive and bot Salesforce licences as Standard User Profile.  This doesn't work either.  The error message is just not helpful. "Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions."?  I am looking right at them!
Tyigeie BrownTyigeie Brown
Thanks Patrick that was exactly what was wrong
Jeanette HaganJeanette Hagan
Patrick gave best answer - thank you!  Even though my third user was inactive - I had to remove the Salesforce license to pass the challenge.