function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chirag Shah 37Chirag Shah 37 

Trailhead Issue for "Extending Reports using the AppExchange"

I have an issue where after installing and un-installing the App for several times, I am still unable to pass this challenge, and hence, unable to finish the trail.

The issue is that I the "new Lead Trend by source is not pulling any data"
User-added image

Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Chirag Shah 37
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you try in new developer org or in the trailhead playground.

2.If you are using DE org, then please provide the same credentials while installing the App.

or

If you are using the trailhead playground, then please refer below link and get the username and password of the trailhead playground.Provide trailhead playground credentials while installing the App.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

When you are installing App in AppExhange make sure you are logged out of all accounts so that you can provide credentials while installing the app.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I would suggest you try in new developer org or in the trailhead playground.

2.If you are using DE org, then please provide the same credentials while installing the App.

or

If you are using the trailhead playground, then please refer below link and get the username and password of the trailhead playground.Provide trailhead playground credentials while installing the App.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

When you are installing App in AppExhange make sure you are logged out of all accounts so that you can provide credentials while installing the app.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Chirag Shah 37Chirag Shah 37
Hello Sandhya,

Thank you for pointing me to a right direction.

Here are the steps I had to follow to pass the challenge:
  1. First things first, Make sure you are connecting the right org. For this, hover over your name on the top right of the web page.
  2. Next go to settings. Therein, select the right org. DEorg or Curious raccoon etc.
  3. Then follow the steps of the challenge (i.e installing the dashboard etc...)
  4. Data or no data, as long as the org is right, you will be able to pass the challenge as long as you follow the steps.
Hope this helps.