function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Craig SeddonCraig Seddon 

I can't see to access my developer account

Morning all,

Maybe it's just me having a dumb moment, but a few weeks ago I registered on Trailhead and managed to get access to a developer account to start some modules.

Now, a couple of weeks later when I login into Trailhead and follow the instructions in some modules to create things I am unable to do so due to be unathouirised to do so. That's when I notice that even when I select the option to login to the develope account it seems to revert to my live company Salesforce, hence stoopping me creating things.

Where am I going wrong? What's the best and easiest way to log back into the developmer account to do these modules?

Appreciate it's probably a really simple thing, but appreciate anyone pointing me ( or reminding me ) in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Craig,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

May I suggest you please raise a case with trailhead support team which is the best and easiest option you have.Please make sure to mention the username of the developer org so that they can check the details and do the needful accordingly.

You may reach trailhead support here: Please mark this as solved if the information helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.