+ Start a Discussion
Michael PlunkettMichael Plunkett 

Lightning component not showing in App Builder

Running into a strange issue -- I have developed several lightning components that are displayed in Lightning App Builder. I added a second one that has all the same "implements=" as the other ones, but for some reason is not showing as an option in App Builder. Given the fact that other components are showing up - any ideas/thoughts on things to check? Here is my aura:component line:

<aura:component controller="SecureSiteController" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">

Best Answer chosen by Michael Plunkett
Dogan Turkcan 9Dogan Turkcan 9
Hi Michael,

I had the same issue, when lightning component has errors. That time it doesnt show on the lightning app builder. 

All Answers

Hi Michael,

I had the same issue, when lightning component has errors. That time it doesnt show on the lightning app builder. 
This was selected as the best answer
Michael PlunkettMichael Plunkett
Thanks - I went through my code and realized I forgot to append "__c" to one of my aura attributes of a custom object. Updated and it displays now.
You're welcome Micheal. If this solves your problem, please mark it as the answer.
David Roberts 4David Roberts 4
Hi Dogan,

I had the same. I stripped the code down to the bare minimum and it appeared so now to track down the error.

Many thanks.

And seasons best wishes!
Rebecca HendricksRebecca Hendricks
@Michael Plunkett, Thanks for this suggestion. I had copied an already created Lightning Component bundle to use, and there were several attributes that are used in the other component that do not exist in this one.  Once I commented out the attribute call for those components, it appears in my App builder.  Now I've got to alter the code to display what I want it to, but at least now I can start playing around with it!!!
Terry Ulanch 8Terry Ulanch 8
I was having a similar issue, the custom componet would show up as lightning custom componet

Setup->Custom code->Lightning Componets

but not in the listing in the lightining page creation list of available lighting custom components 

to resolve  I  had to change the  componet (.cmp) source to this...

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes"  access="global" >

Jake BackuesJake Backues
One thing to note is that a Lightning App component will not show up in app builder, it must be a normal lightning compoent, this was my solution to the same problem.
David Roberts 4David Roberts 4
I encountered the issue again. I had to delete the SVG and Design elements before it worked. I guess the error was in the SVG element.
vivek saivivek sai
I have the same issue even after setting the <aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" > and the domain is even deployed to the users.Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
sushanth reddy milesushanth reddy mile
@Terry Ulanch 8
Thank you.