function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar 

Explore with Wave Analytics Wave Desktop Exploration Analyze Your Data Over Time

Can somebody please help me out here how to measure based on the sum of # instead of a count of rows or sum of the amount because on my case # is not appearing on the creating lens window Thanks in advance. PFB more details.

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Lokesh Kumar
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Issue resolved. Please sign up for a new Wave Developer Edition to complete the challenges. You can find the Wave Developer Edition signup in this unit: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_analytics_basics/units/wave_start_surfing_the_wave under the topic: Try Wave Analytics with a Developer Edition org

Again, my apologies for this issue.

All Answers

Mark Denford 16Mark Denford 16
Same problem here
Ibrahim AlvarezIbrahim Alvarez
Same problem here too.

Thank you.
Oscar HemmelgarnOscar Hemmelgarn
I'm experiencing the issue as well.  Thank you for posting this!
Julian Rogers 27Julian Rogers 27
Me too,   This problem also exists in the next module
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi LokeshKumar,
There is a bug in this module which needs to be solved so please reach trailhead@salesforce.com check the below screen shot.
User-added image

Best Regards,
RahulKumar.

Annette BarteltAnnette Bartelt
Same issue for me too.

Frisine Heyvaert 3Frisine Heyvaert 3
Same here. 
Jason NiebauerJason Niebauer
Same here. This issue also affects the Wave Mobile Exploration > Explore Insights on the Go module as well.
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
The hands-on challenges for Wave Desktop Exploration and Wave Mobile Exploration are not currently working as expected. We have a fix in the pipeline. ETA for release is 2/14. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please hold off on these modules until 2/15. I'll reply to this thread once the fix is live. Again, my apologies.
Tim MinerTim Miner
Hi Chris, any news on this?
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
Issue resolved. Please sign up for a new Wave Developer Edition to complete the challenges. You can find the Wave Developer Edition signup in this unit: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_analytics_basics/units/wave_start_surfing_the_wave under the topic: Try Wave Analytics with a Developer Edition org

Again, my apologies for this issue.
This was selected as the best answer
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Thanks, everyone and special thanks to Chris. confirmed from my issue have been fixed cheers. 
Build your trail with trailhead.
DUNCAN MCGHEEDUNCAN MCGHEE
I just did this challenge and it isnt working. It tells me when I sign up for the special edition, my username is used elsewhere, so I made a different one and opened the account. well when I run the challenge button form my original account for the points its looking for work done in my original email, not this new email I made to sign up for this special dev edition. Is there something I missed? Perhaps in the special edition sign up page concernining my email?

Josip KrajnovićJosip Krajnović

I just completed this challenge and it's not working.

I've done everything according to the requirements and still get this message:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Analyze_Your_Data_Over_Time

Also, the "Copy and Paste Results between Lenses" is no longer possible for me. Can't find copy or paste...
Copy_and_Paste_Results_between_Lenses

Ben Taylor 43Ben Taylor 43
I am also having the same issues as Josip. I have tried 2 different modules now and it won't let me complete either becasue it states the lens does not have the correct query even though I have followed the steps provided several times
Orlane HazardOrlane Hazard
Hi, I am facing same issue as well! 
Daniel PIRES 6Daniel PIRES 6
Me too :(

Michelle HermansenMichelle Hermansen
Same here! 
Rafael TorresRafael Torres
+1
Dan Olsen 66Dan Olsen 66
Same here.
pchoipchoi
Please vote up this reply. We've discovered that there is a problem with the validation code in the "Become a Data Explorer" and "Analyze Your Data Over Time" challenges. The problem came from changes introduced by the new Explorer. We are working on a fix, which should be out next week. In the meantime, please hold off on attempting to complete these two units. Extremely sorry for the frustration and time lost. The updated challenges will be much improved. We're really sorry for the poor experience. Will post an update to this thread when resolved. Thanks for your patience!
Monika QuinteroMonika Quintero
Me too
vleandrovleandro
Any update by chance on this.  I'm struggling with the same thing!  Thank you.
pchoipchoi
ANNOUNCEMENT: The hands-on challenges for "Become a Data Explorer" and "Analyze Your Data Over Time" have been fixed and deployed. Before trying the challenge again, please delete all previously created lenses with those names and make sure you're using a Wave Developer Edition org. It's also important to follow the order of the challenges. 

Once again, we're really sorry for the trouble. I know you all worked really hard for your badges and our errors blocked you from getting them. Appreciate the patience and determination. Please continue to raise issues if you have problems with challenges. Thanks!
Jim Smith 36Jim Smith 36
@pchoi broken again There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RSGECCUB. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0
pchoipchoi
@Jim Smith 36, are you still encountering this issue? What were you doing when this error occurred? Thanks!
Jim Smith 44Jim Smith 44
@pchoi Not sure why I am now logged in as Jim Smith 44 (but its really the smae Jim Smith)  I am trying to check the challenge on Desktop Analytics Exploration Analyze Your Data Over Time

Challenge is completed correctly but your system doesn't recognise it and generates a Red error box when I click on check challenge (error text below)

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: PMLNQLLX. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

Taha Syed | SalesforceTaha Syed | Salesforce
Created another org. Same error!!

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: RRVNCZWQ. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0
Nadin BierschenkNadin Bierschenk
@pchoi - I also attempted the training challenge 'create a lens that shows your sales forecast for the next month' as part of the Edison training "Analyse your data over time ", and I received the same red message:
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ODDYYKXT. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V40r0_V41r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0"

Any advise on how to fix it? 
Liron CohenLiron Cohen
Hi.
Regarding the unit of 'Analyze Your Data Over Time'

As W/A, I saved the Len as 'Bar' insetead 'Line' (althougth it's against the challenge instructions) and then was able to pass it.
Toni HeinonenToni Heinonen
Same issue as @Nadin, I can't find a "timeline" chart. When checking the challenge I get the error:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: DEFAVMFQ. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V40r0_V41r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0
Martha Hardy 9Martha Hardy 9
I had the same issue but saved as a stacked bar chart and it worked!
John Visser 23John Visser 23
Same issue too :<(
Saved it as a stacked bar chart and challenge completed.....
Adwait GogateAdwait Gogate
@Chris Duarte there is still bug in the challenge. As per instructions challenge should be completed only if you selct line chart. But it gets through if you select Stacked Bar Chart. Trailhead needs to look into this.
Thanks
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
@Adwait I've mentioned someone to look at the thread tomorrow.
Andrew Schneider 10Andrew Schneider 10
@adwait Gogate   I can't even get this to work by choosing Stacked Bar chart, can you show a screenshot of how you got it done?
Paula BertoloPaula Bertolo
HI, I'm getting the same error. Anyone solved this issue?

User-added image
Paula BertoloPaula Bertolo
Hi, saved as stacked bar chart and worked.
Lawrence CarvalhoLawrence Carvalho
Stacked bar didn't work for me. :-( Any news regarding this?
Sandor DobsaSandor Dobsa
Hey guys, was just doing the related Trailblazer challenge in the "Analyze Your Data Over Time" module, installed the Dev org version yesterday and still got the "There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: NNCADENH. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0" error when having the client check my results. Any insights as how I should proceed would be appriciated. Thank you!
managmanag
Stacked Bar chart worked for me as well. Thanks for the tip @Adwait Gogate
Aman Dhanoa 7Aman Dhanoa 7
Same error message still persists almost 3 years later for meand unfortunately Stacked Bar Chart didn't work for me!!
Sue Cannon 3Sue Cannon 3
Can not get to pass the challenge Create a lens that shows your sales forecast for the next month.  I have tried the suggested fixed  but it keeps telling me my query is not right
Please help....
User-added image

ankita choudhary 22ankita choudhary 22
Hi,
I am getting below error while completing trailhead

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: EAQOTVLI. Error: Restforce::ResponseError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed. Cannot open lens with SAQL in API version below 40.0

PLease let me know the issue.