function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Matt NataliMatt Natali 

Adding a Thank You Screen (Trailhead Project) Error

Keep getting the following error for the unit: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SSPMKENT

Here is a screenshot of my flow. Everything appears to be correct (I verified all the previous units without issue, as well): 

TYSurvey

Thanks in advance for the assistance. I would really like to avoid having to start this project over in a new DE if at all possible. 

Thanks!

Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Matt Natali,

I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.and check the challenge.
 OR
Another solution would try it in a different browser.

​I hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as solved.so they removed from unanswered questions.and more appear as the proper solution to similar kind of issue.

Thanks
RahulKumar
Matt NataliMatt Natali
Thanks for the response. I closed all browsers, cleared the cache, and attampted verification of the step again and I got the same error. Any other suggestions?
Matt NataliMatt Natali

Hello - I tried repeating every unit in the Module again in a different DE site and I still got the same error once I got to the Thank You page unit: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SOSLFJAH

Matt NataliMatt Natali
I started all over again from scratch, and I got it verified on the third attempt finally. I think something was misfiring in the DE sites. Thanks again for the suggestion.