function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jasvinder Singh 8Jasvinder Singh 8 

Trailhead Challenge - Admin Beginner

In the Trailhead modules -> Admin Beginner -> Extending Reports using the AppExchange  - I installed the "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption dashboard" as directed. However, I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' AppExchange package and refreshed that dashboard"

I have uninstalled and installed the package 3 - 4 times and even refreshed the dashboard. Yet, I'm getting the same error
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jasvinder,

Please check with below steps once.

1 - Uninstall and Reinstall the adoption dashboard package
2 - Delete the Adoption Dashboards altogether then create a new one. You only need to add back one component and with the same name '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption'
3 - Add the Source from 'DB-Adoption New LEADS Trend' and check the component editor settings
4 - I also went back to the source report and tried changing the chart to a pie as well.

Refer to below screenshots.
User-added imageUser-added image

Please check with below link for more information. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.

I had done exactly the same thing. Yet, its not working.
I unistalled the "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" package and even deleted it.
Then i re installed the "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" package.
And then refreshed the '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard in the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' folder.
Then I proceeded to do the other steps i.e.
Add the Source from 'DB-Adoption New LEADS Trend' and check the component editor settings
Changee the chart to a pie
However, I'm still getting the following error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard wasn't found. Make sure that you've installed the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' 
It's working now. The trailhead was expecting the package to be installed in the "playground" profile. Thanks Nagendra !!!